1. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and knead until completely blended.
2. Leave the dough to ferment for 10 minutes and cover with a damp cloth.
3. Weigh out 100g of dough and form a ball.
4. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Shape the dough into a sausage, then roll into a snail shape.
6. Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
7. Make a mark in the middle of the snail.
8. Leave to proof for 30 minutes.
9. Bake at 220 °C for 15 minutes.
- Flour (T55): 667 g
- Salt: 13 g
- Water: 387 ml
- Fresh Yeast: 13 g
- lard: 27 g